Industry insights for music professionals since 1976
Classical Music is a one-stop hub for the classical music industry, providing news, opinion, resources and practical advice for music professionals and all those with an interest in the world of classical music, from practitioners to managers and service providers. Our digital offering includes daily news updates from our in-house editorial team, regular commentary from specialist contributors, and advice and analysis from respected figures in the music industry and beyond.
Florence Lockheart is a Classics graduate from Durham University with a keen interest in classical music, developed through over ten years of experience in choirs and training as a solo singer. She joined Classical Music in September 2021, moving to the role of editor in October 2021, and is particularly interested in developing Classical Music’s role as a resource for musicians, and for the music industry as a whole.
ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
- Cathy Graham – director of music at the British Council
- Mark Pemberton – director of the Association of British Orchestras
- Ian Ritchie – freelance artistic director, creative management and transformation consultant
- Atholl Swaintson-Harrison – chief executive of the International Artist Managers’ Association
- Helen Wallace – artistic and executive director of Kings Place