Choir & Organ Calendar 2021
Choir & Organ's 2021 calendar showcases beautiful organs from across the globe, celebrating the craftsmanship and imagination that organ builders bring to the instruments they create.
Featured organs include:
- A new organ for a church in Norway, designed and built by Flentrop in the north German baroque style, inspired by the Schnitger organ in Dedesdorf.
- The Harrison & Harrison organ in Canterbury Cathedral, which incorporates the nucleus of Father Willis’s pipework alongside a few surviving stops from the earlier 1784 instrument by Samuel Green.
- Buzard Pipe Organ Builders’ bespoke III/25 instrument for a new ‘Tri-Faith’ campus of a church, a mosque and a synagogue in Omaha, Nebraska.
- The earliest English church organ with nearly all its parts unaltered, restored to its original stoplist by Goetze & Gwynn in 2009.
- Peragallo Organ Company’s redesigned Opus 693 – including new mahogany casework – for a church in Virginia, where it will serve as the cornerstone of the church’s music programme.
- GO Organbuilders’ rebuild of the Conacher organ at St Andrew’s Church, Biggleswade, with added 16ft Trombone (extension) and Swell 4ft Clarion.
- A new, oak-cased organ by Škrabl, installed in 2020 in the gallery of the Church of Our Lady of Victories, Kensington, London.
For more information click HERE